SPORTS PERFORMANCE TESTIMONIALS
Testimonials from professional athletes and coaches
"Benefits I have noticed since I started using Powerbreathe 5 Weeks ago:"
- "My Lactic Acid Threshold has improved significantly - at no stage during the race did I experience lactic acid, despite pushing my heart rate above previous threshold levels over the last couple of kilometers"
- "Perceived effort of my breathing when I first start out has reduced significantly, allowing me to run quicker from the onset."
- "After a hard training session or a race in the past, I used to experience pressure/heaviness in my chest and periods when I felt like I couldn't draw in a full breath for a couple of days after, but I haven't experienced this sensation over the past 5 weeks"
- "At age 42 I thought that my (half marathon) PB days were past me, but I now have the confidence that I can lower it with POWERbreathe"
Co-founder of Triathlon and Multisport Coaching
8 time Ironman
2005 World Championship Representative
- Every morning when I use the Powerbreathe, I feel more awake and more alert. I am coaching better!!!...I have continued to use the Powerbreathe every day and still believe it is helping me recover better and allows me to use my lungs more efficiently..."
Head Coach DAT Racing
Head Coach Queensland Jets/QAS Metro Program
- "I have been using Inspiratory Muscle Training with POWERbreathe for eight years as part of the strength and conditioning program for elite athletes such as Leisel Jones, Grant Hackett, Michael Klim, Sean Wroe and Madeline Pape. Inspiratory Muscle Training is an important part of the regime for a number of my elite Swimmers and Runners in the lead up to the 2010 Commonwealth Games and 2012 London Olympics"
Australian Olympic Team & Commonwealth Games Team
Strength and Conditioning Coach
"In preparation for our South African trip I decided to utilise the POWERBreath technology for 4 weeks prior to departure, integrated with our training in an attempt to simulate the breathlessness that you experience in high altitude conditions. Players felt it aided them in adapting both mentally as well as physiologically for the hyperventilation, feeling of breathlessness, altitude cough and dryness in the mouth that you experience exercising at a high intensity at altitude, especially noted those players with breathing difficulties such as asthma." Reds Powerbreathe Testimonial.pdf
Athletic performance Coordinator
QLD Reds - Super 14 Rugby Union Team
- "I used the POWERbreathe as part of my preparation for the beijing Olympics, both as a lung strengthening device and also before racing. In a sport like rowing, where even one or two percent can make a difference, you are looking for the edge. I found the POWERbreathe to be a very effective tool in improving my lung capacity and endurance"
Olympic Gold Medalist, Rowing Skulls
- "Generally, living and leading a healthy lifestyle in Singapore it is controllable with the use of medication when necessary but not in Bangkok with all the pollution, where business takes me on a monthly basis. Two years ago on a trip there, I forgot my inhaler and picked up a POWERbreathe. I HAVE NOT USED ANY ASTHMA MEDICATION WHATSOEVER SINCE..." Chris Bray POWERbreathe Testimonial.jpg
Ironman 70.3 Winner 2008, Singapore
- "I use the POWERbreathe and I have found it to be a fantastic addition to my training program. Running can be quite hard on the body, but this is one training regime I can add without fear of increasing my chances of injury..." IsobelBesaplov-PB-Testimoni.jpg